Senior Consultant / Specialist Recruiter
King Recruit is a dynamic, highly successful and established recruitment business based in the heart of the Southwest, Exeter in Devon. As an independent consultancy that has developed a modern approach to recruitment, we believe our success is largely based on working differently.
With a team of skilled recruiters, we placed a record 100 professionals in 2018 and we’re looking for a really driven individual who wants to grow with us in 2019 and beyond.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial character who thinks as independently as we do! If you like your ideas heard and want to contribute towards business growth, whilst growing your own career and achieving exceptional results, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your area of expertise and develop yourself as a ‘go-to’ recruiter, delivering a high standard of recruitment partnering with our portfolio of clients and develop a thriving client and candidate base of your own too.
This is a great time to join our passionate team!
- The Role: In this new and exciting position, you will hold full responsibility for growing and developing a specialist division, depending on your previous experience.
- Business Development: With a sizeable client and candidate CRM database across the Southwest – you will utilise this as well as your own resourcefulness to develop your own healthy sales pipeline, meeting, winning and developing clients.
- Assignments/Campaigns: Achieving instructions on client recruitment assignments and campaigns, managing them from cradle to grave through the entire recruitment process.
- Professionals/Candidates: Sourcing talent and building an active candidate database/community. King Recruit also works by presenting targeted introductions of exceptional candidates to our client base and therefore identifying and cultivating a key talent pool/candidate community is equally crucial to success.
- Marketing: The role will involve targeting your audiences with writing great content, blogging, social media, demonstrating a ‘thought-leader’ approach, networking, events and newsletters.
- You: Positioning yourself as a ‘go-to’ recruiter who understands your niche, developing your role and future potential and skills within the business.
Your skills and experience:
- Solid experience as a successful recruiter or head-hunter within a recruitment agency environment or search firm – even if that’s 12 months or 10 years!
- You will have a demonstrable track record in achieving consistent sales revenue and results coupled with good B2B experience.
- Driving and growing a division is at the heart of this position, and therefore we are seeking someone who has the tenacity, drive, and commitment to achieve great results.
- Good local knowledge of the Southwest would be of strong benefit as would a network of good contacts in your chosen specialism/sector.
- Strong interviewing skills ideally with a formal qualification.
- Desirable: Experience in recruiting senior and specialist positions/sectors or executive search.
- Desirable: A business degree or similar, coupled with good business / commercial acumen.
- We are seeking someone with strong self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, tenacity, resilience, confidence, and good commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, gravitas, ‘an influencer’ and well networked
- Proven written skills essential, complemented by a highly organised and methodical approach.
- Good knowledge of social media and the use of LinkedIn for candidate searching
- Working with CRM / Databases and data management essential.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office: Word and Excel.
- MS PowerPoint and producing presentations or key business information would be beneficial.
- Driving licence and own car
What’s on offer:
Full-Time position. 37.5 hours per week, with the option of 1 day working from home
Laptop, mobile, and expenses
Salary: Basic salary plus OTE £40-£60K. A competitive basic salary is offered and will depend on your level of experience. Auto-enrolment pension scheme. 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Training: Annual training / relevant courses to keep your skills and industry knowledge up to date
Location: Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon.
Our culture: Based on our team’s opinion!
Very team orientated | Everyone’s opinion counts | Honest | Profitable | Exclusive work | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance | Good location | Not a hard sales culture | Positive | Growing business | Opportunities | Training | Coaching | Fun | Professional | Nice office | Good commission and rewards
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Covering Letter (essential) to the email address detailed below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Helen Plumridge Managing Director of King Recruit