We are currently looking for a full stack developer to join our client’s team either in the office or working remotely.
You will be joining an ambitious & vibrant team based in Devon and work closely with designers, developers & management. You will play a vital role in delivering bespoke applications that provide mission critical functionality to our clients eCommerce stores as well as helping in the on-going development of our own products & services.
We run a highly collaborative team with a transparent working process. As part of our working process you will be closely involved from the early stages to aid with senior management and other team members as we carefully scope projects to provide elegant solutions for our clients. As part of this process you will be required to clearly communicate complex development ideas both verbally and in writing. This careful collaboration & planning enables us to deliver a clearly defined, functional and most importantly achievable project specification & timeline to our clients. Once a project kicks off you will be working as part of a team of designers & developers as you collaborate to deliver projects over weekly sprints with clearly written documentation at the end of each sprint.
Responsibilities & Skills…
- Building an API from scratch using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Integrating ReactJS with Webpack and Typescript into an application.
- Experience using MongoDB and/or other Databases.
- Ability to build CI Pipelines and DevOps integrations.
- Experience using Ansible or other tools for automated Application deployments.
- Strong skills building Unix BASH scripts.
- Comfortable working with frontend languages.
- Complete required written documentation upon completion of work.
Bonus points for…
- Not essential but desirable would to have experience in DigitalOcean & Amazon AWS
- A successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional time off over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries.
- Flexible working available, including the ability to combine working in-office or remote.
- Casual dress code. We want you to be comfortable while you work.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent