- Generous holiday
- £28,000 – £32,000
- Staff Discount
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular intermediate to advanced use of Excel.
- Possess good communication skills, as this role involves liaising with all other department throughout the company, and at all levels, alongside external customers.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a larger team.
- Be motivated and well organized.
- Have good attention to detail, whilst maintaining a flexible approach.
- AAT Qualification would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of access/SQL/Power Query would be an advantage.
- Be familiar with ERP systems
FINANCE/LEDGER DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Assistance with the completion of the month end close-down for Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Acting as a link between the Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable functions and the Finance / General ledger function.
- Maintaining standard processes across the team and the wider company, and ensuring all processes undergo continuous improvement.
- Completion of the quarterly UK VAT returns
- Provision of information to our third-party VAT specialists for preparation of multiple foreign VAT returns.
Interested? Apply today!