Would you like to work for one of the best and most flexible working environments Exeter has to offer with a highly competitive benefits package?
The changing technology landscape for our client requires a wide range of new skills in the organisation. To be successful in this role you should like working with technology, enjoy embracing new things and have a passion for bringing others along the journey.
As the Change Manager, you will lead and coordinate change and engagement activities to ensure the smooth transition from the existing ways of working to the new and ensure colleges and business areas are thoroughly prepared for the transition.
This includes generating positive engagement and feedback from stakeholders, responsibility for staff engagement and communications, identifying and planning for the delivery of benefits and embedding the new capabilities into business operations, helping managers support their staff through what will be a significant programme of change.
What’s on offer
- £35,845 up to £40,322 per annum depending on skills and experience
- Benefits: Extremely good benefits programme on offer with ‘above average’ holidays and high-level contributory pension together with flexible working and many other benefits
- Work closely with the IT Programme and Project Managers to optimize the timing of the release of project deliverables into College and business operations.
- Responsible for assessing the stability, readiness and ongoing capacity of the Colleges and business to cope with the level of the proposed change.
- Responsible for preparing the business areas for the transition to the new ways of working and coordinate the implementation of new business processes including facilitating process redesign workshops.
- Work closely with College and Business leaders and managers to ensure business stability is maintained during the transition and that changes are effectively integrated.
- Analyse and make recommendations to mitigate change risks and impact.
- Initiate business assurance reviews to ensure that capabilities are being embedded and established.
- Deliver effective communication and engagement activities with all areas of the business.
- Develop and deliver the stakeholder engagement strategy and plans.
- Facilitate the development of the benefits management strategy and plans.
- Support the College and Business leaders and managers to track the realization of benefits.
Knowledge and Skills
- Evidence of managing large scale change initiatives in complex organisations
- Evidence a solid understanding of change management concepts and methodologies
- Evidence experience in communications and engagement that have successfully changed attitudes and behaviours
- Experience in coaching and mentoring managers and leaders
- Experience of working at a senior level including influencing senior management and academics
- Experience in developing and delivering training and staff development strategies
- Experience of working in an IT environment
- Educational attainment at degree level (or demonstrable equivalent experience)
- Change Management qualification such as Prosci would be desirable.