Are you a CPU or GPU Architect? We need you!
- Participate in PPA (Performance, Power, Area) tradeoff analysis for architecture and microarchitecture features.
- Communicate ideas and performance/PPA results in both qualitative and quantitative ways to support decisions
- Assess performance analysis infrastructure, which includes preparing workloads, developing performance models, and conducting performance, and workload analysis
- Define performance analysis tasks and priority to evaluate the microarchitecture concepts
- Work with other executive engineers and management to define projects that align with CPU business goals.
- Interact with the architects, the application, software and modeling teams to evaluate the software performance
- Collaborate with Design teams in Performance, Power, and Area (PPA) analysis for microarchitecture features
- An understanding of CPU or GPU micro-architecture.
- Experience of functional or performance modelling of CPUs or other IPs
- Experience with C, C++ or SystemC
- Experience with RTL and SystemC simulators
- Able to build CPU performance, power model with architecture for analysis.
- Able to analyze performance/PPA results for CPU system in both qualitative and quantitative ways
- Able to spot out the priority of performance analysis tasks and optimization in both architecture and micro-architecture.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in a research environment
- Prepare workloads, developing performance model, conducting performance, and workload analysis
Location: UK or Europe