Holiday Cottages Customer Sales Adviser Keswick
We’re seeking a Customer Services Adviser to join our client’s growing presence in the Lake District.
The Customer Services Adviser will deliver a high-quality service to both clients and owners. Ensuring we book the right holiday for our clients both face-to-face as well as over the phone. Dealing with any enquiries from prospective owners looking to place their property with us in the event they visit the Keswick office.
Agents will be confident both face-to-face and, on the phone, and able to be assertive by adapting the sales pitch depending on the client and their needs. Meeting the companies required SLA’s you’ll be at the forefront of the business, taking control of the booking process, leading the client through a smooth booking journey and ensuring we always maintain a high standard of communication.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members
- Deliver a best in class customer experience in line with Travel Chapter’s core values, policies and processes.
- Responding professionally and timely to enquiries both face-to-face and using a range of channels including phone & email.
- Identify client’s needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Negotiate with clients and owners on the price of holidays when required.
- Make holiday bookings using our in-house systems.
- Stay up to date with all new processes and acquisitions.
- Keep records of conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team KPI goals.
- Providing help & support to prospective owners about our services who are looking for assistance with holiday home letting.
- Liaise with New Business and Property Managers to ensure a high-quality service to our owners.
- Respond to guest’s queries / complaints as required and ensure that any problems are resolved as soon as possible during their holiday.
- Drive and maintain a high standard of service across all contractors.
- Ensure GDPR requirements are adhered to and confidential information is stored and processed in the correct way.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude that portrays The Travel Chapter as the holiday letting agent of choice and market leader.
- Review office processes and ensure that work is done in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Front of house responsibilities to greet and handle any enquiries if a customer, owner or prospective owner calls into the Keswick office.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Customer focused with experience of managing a range of customers
- Good IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- A problem solver who is able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Flexible, meticulous, motivated, intellectual, quick thinking and energetic
- Knowledge of the holiday letting industry would be advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please contact King Recruit who act as a recruitment partner for this vacancy.