Customer Service Manager
**Please note this is an example position based on the type of positions we hire**
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
Main Purpose of Job:
- To provide intelligent analysis and written commentary data service improvements to senior managers in support of reflective practice and service development.
- Create a highly engaged and motivated team with a strong emphasis on listening and customer service
- Dedicate time to coaching & performance management; to continually assess and improve processes & systems and personal development
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective. Working closely with teams across the business to identify the most productive processes/procedures
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure excellent customer service is at the heart of the team
- Be the first point of contact for Customer Support Advisors needing support. Through leadership, your team will develop and help define processes in order to provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for driving team performance through training, developing and motivating existing team members, as well as recruiting and onboarding new team members
- Directly managing advisors and distributing the workload
- To deputise for the Head of Customer Support when required
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels
- Ability to lead by example, demonstrating professional and consistent behaviours with a can-do attitude
- Good IT skills, familiar with MS Office, Word and Excel
- Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently
- Previous experience as a team leader supervising a busy customer service department
- Capability of working under pressure
- Analyse strategic information, setting objectives and targets
- Flexibility to cover service delivery outside of normal business hours.
- Influencing skills and a proactive problem solver
- Excellent time management
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please contact King Recruit or apply now. King Recruit are acting as a Recruitment Partner.