If you are an enthusiastic, friendly and driven Data Developer, this is a great opportunity with a technology-driven travel business.
Do you like working as part of a friendly, supportive and high-performing team? If so, we would love you to help us create and deliver outstanding digital services to hundreds of internal users, thousands of property owners and millions of holidaymakers.
We are looking for:
Enthusiastic, friendly and driven coder to join our head office in Bideford. We are looking for somebody who is keen to develop deep technical skills in a wide range of modern technologies. Successful candidates should have excellent team working skills and will be operating in a collaborative and fast-paced Agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
What will you be doing?
- Developing technical solutions in a wide variety of languages and technologies, likely to include:
- HTML5 and CSS with LESS/SASS
- Data Modelling
- Power BI
- Agile development
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the delivery teams to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Work with senior members of the team to improve the development tools, processes, technology stack, application performance and stability.
- Implement technical projects to facilitate business goals
- Provide out of hours support.
- Contributing to a team-wide process of continual improvement.
- Provide and maintain code reviews to improve the quality of development released. To resolution ensuring that measures are put in place where possible to stop reoccurrence
- Assist in troubleshooting production issues
- Continuously learning new technologies and how to do things better.
- Maintaining a positive and gracious manner.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now!