Digital Search & Recruitment Consultant
Basic salary plus OTE £40-£60K.
As a dynamic independent consultancy, King Recruit has developed a modern approach to search. selection & recruitment. We believe our success is largely based on working differently, and being passionate about growing careers and growing businesses across the South West.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial character who thinks as independently as we do! If you like your ideas heard and want to contribute towards business growth, whilst growing your own career and achieving exceptional results, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are an experienced Recruiter/Search Consultant who is passionate about hiring in the digital and marketing space, and you’d like to work on mid level positions up to executive level – this is a great opportunity to join our growing team.
You will be joining a culture where we cultivate a high level of trust, a supportive team environment, great results and you can enjoy one day working from home too!
If you have a good basis of experience in Digital / Marketing Recruitment, this will be a fantastic opportunity to grow your area of expertise and develop yourself as a ‘go-to’ recruiter in the market when it comes to digital trends. With the rapidly changing face of technology, we believe it to be vital that we can match the requirements of growing businesses in the Southwest.
With a team of skilled recruiters, we have placed over 200 professionals in the last three years. If you enjoy delivering a high standard, you’ll enjoy recruitment partnering with our portfolio of clients and developing a thriving client and candidate base of your own too.
This is a great time to join our passionate team!
What’s on offer as Digital Search & Recruitment Consultant:
- Full-Time position. 37.5 hours per week, with the option of 1 day working from home
- Laptop, mobile, and expenses
- Salary: Basic salary plus OTE £40-£60K. A competitive basic salary is offered and will depend on your level of experience. Auto-enrolment pension scheme. 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training: Annual training / relevant courses to keep your skills and knowledge up to date
- Location: Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon.
Digital Search & Recruitment Consultant Role Overview:
- The Role: In this exciting position, you will hold responsibility for growing and developing a specialist Digital division. We already have a core of Digital clients to build on too.
- Business Development: With a sizeable client and candidate CRM database across the Southwest – you will utilise this as well as your own resourcefulness to develop your own healthy sales pipeline, meeting, winning and developing clients.
- Assignments/Campaigns: Achieving instructions on client recruitment assignments and campaigns, managing them from cradle to grave through the entire recruitment process.
- Professionals/Candidates: Sourcing talent and building an active candidate database/community. King Recruit also works by presenting targeted introductions of exceptional candidates to our client base and therefore identifying and cultivating a key talent pool/candidate community is equally crucial to success.
- Marketing: The role will involve targeting your audiences with writing great content, blogging, social media, demonstrating a ‘thought-leader’ approach, networking, events and newsletters.
- You: Positioning yourself as a ‘go-to’ recruiter who understands your niche, developing your role and future potential and skills within the business.
Your skills and experience as a Digital Search & Recruitment Consultant:
- A good foundation of experience as a successful Recruiter or Head-Hunter either specialising in digital and marketing or hiring in that space within a recruitment agency environment or search firm – even if that’s 12 months or 10 years!
- We would also love to consider someone who has touched on digital and marketing in their current recruitment position and would like to specialise.
- You will have a demonstrable track record in achieving consistent sales revenue and results coupled with good B2B experience.
- Driving and growing a division is at the heart of this position, and therefore we are seeking someone who has the tenacity, drive, and commitment to achieve great results.
- Good local knowledge of the Southwest would be of strong benefit as would a network of good contacts in your chosen specialism/sector.
- A genuine interest and thirst for the digital sector and emerging trends.
- Strong interviewing skills ideally with a formal relevant recruitment qualification.
- Desirable: Experience senior hiring and specialist positions/sectors or executive search.
- Desirable: A business degree or similar, coupled with good business / commercial acumen.
- We are seeking someone with strong self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, tenacity, resilience, confidence, and good commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, gravitas, ‘an influencer’ and well networked
- Proven written skills essential, with a highly organised and methodical approach.
- Good knowledge of social media and the use of LinkedIn for candidate searching
- Working with CRM / Databases and data management essential.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office: Word and Excel.
- MS PowerPoint and producing presentations or key business information would be beneficial.
- Driving license and own car
Our culture: Based on our team’s opinion!
Very team orientated | Everyone’s opinion counts | Honest | Profitable | Exclusive work | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance | Good location | Not a hard sales culture | Positive | Growing business | Opportunities | Training | Coaching | Fun | Professional | Nice office | Good commission and rewards
How to apply for the role as Digital Search & Recruitment Consultant:
Please send your CV and Covering Letter (essential) to the email address detailed below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking