Do you want to work with a forward-thinking, fast-growing, passionate, local Manufacturing business?
Our client is looking to hire a Finance Controller to join their growing business.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Pension scheme, contribution based.
- A friendly, engaging working environment with a family-run business
- Beautiful farm location
- Regular staff social events
- A culture of continually developing our people
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing financial statements including monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, and schedules), cash flows, budgets, variance analysis.
- Forecasting and analysing financial performance and presenting this to a range of stakeholders (including non-financial management) to influence immediate and long term planning
- Evaluating and monitoring financial information on systems
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- All HMRC and ONS returns
- Ownership of costing model for finished goods
- Daily Cash flow management and forecasting
- Run monthly payroll (salaries and hourly paid staff) for payroll bureau to process
- Business Area Cost Centre meetings with budget holders
- Creating & preparing reports for business across all business areas
- Supervision of sales & purchase ledger functions
- Identifying areas of improvement in line with best practice
- Liaising with bank contacts and ensuring reporting in line with covenants
- Companies House filing
- CIMA/ ACA/ACCA qualified (3 years PQE)
- Experience in manufacturing
- Costing including standard and FIFO in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Sage 200 experience useful
- Cash flow management
- Team player – will be the key financial contact for the business
Interested? Apply today!