Do you want to work with a forward-thinking, manufacturing business based in the South West?
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller role will be responsible for all the financial processes within the business including financial accounting, cash management, production of monthly MI, budgeting and forecasting, group reporting, year-end accounts and managing a team of 5 staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Critical illness and Death in service cover
- Employee Assistance programme
- Manage & develop the financial accounting team
- Oversee all financial processing systems
- Responsibility for the business IT systems – both infrastructure and applications
- Oversee the standard costing processes
- Produce monthly MI
- Manage the annual budgeting and periodic re-forecasting cycles
- Manage the year-end audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Developing and maintaining forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
- Treasury Management
- Capital asset management
- Supporting the leadership team and board in determining financial strategy
- Providing high-level financial support to all departments
- Leading and assisting with projects as identified and defined for the benefit of the business.
- Deputising for the Finance Director as required.
The position will suit a flexible and very hands-on qualified accountant with excellent people and communication skills with:
- Strong manufacturing background
- High-level IT skills including understanding of SQL, MS Query, and Crystal Reports – ideally having gone through an ERP implementation.
- Excellent technical accounting skills with knowledge of import and export processes. Gets right into the detail.
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
Interested? Apply today!