Do you want to work within a fast-growing, dynamic, supportive, and fun company? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Full Stack Developer to join our Shopify Agency client based in North Devon.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE BASED IN THE UK FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work across a range of exciting clients and projects as we look to extend the core functionality of Shopify through the development of custom apps built specifically for client needs. In addition, you would be involved in the on-going development of the Alvio Networkwhich is a recently listed Shopify app with huge potential.
- Salary £45K
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional paid time off over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries.
- Flexible working available, including the ability to work fully remote or in office. Only requirement is that you are based in the UK.
- Casual dress code.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.
- You will be happy building an API from scratch using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Integrating ReactJS with Webpack and Typescript into an application.
- Have experience using MongoDB and/or other Databases.
- The ability to build CI Pipelines and DevOps integrations.
- Experience using Ansible or other tools for automated Application deployments.
- Strong skills building Unix BASH scripts.
- Comfortable working with frontend languages.
- Complete required written documentation upon completion of work.
- You will work with ambitious innovative business building out modern commerce experiences and mission critical apps and services.
- You’ll will build and improve products that are solving commerce challenges of the future.
- You’ll be developing in fast cycles and weekly sprints with continuous testing and building based on direct user feedback.
- You will become a key player amongst a team of highly motivated and talented people.
- Work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house or anywhere where you feel productive.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer or in a similar role related to web-based products.
- Can clearly demonstrate and apply your outstanding skills in developing and implementing real world commercially robust applications.
- Are highly skilled in NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS with Webpack, MongoDB (and or other related Databases), Ansible, Unix Bash Scripts.
- You are comfortable interacting with frontend languages such as HTML, CSS, JS (with JQuery) Shopify (Liquid).
- Have an excellent eye for design and attention to detail: you’re obsessed with developing awesome efficient products that users love.
- You are up to date with the latest web technologies, techniques, and features.
- Have experience working in a remote team, hand in hand with developers and designers.
- Have awesome communication skills and enjoy working with teammates in quick iteration cycles based on real feedback from users.
Interested? Apply today!