Are you a Learning and Development or HR Professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience? Do you want to be an integral part of an exciting new global ‘start-up/rebuild’ project?
We have an exciting new position for a Learning and Development Advisor to report to the HR Manager. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all training and development activities. Focussing on delivering a proactive and flexible L&D advisory service by providing relevant document support. Ensuring that all people are inducted and trained while offering excellent customer service skills and organisation skills.
Salary and Benefits
- £competitive salary + an annual pay review – this year our average pay increase was 7.5%
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme, 5% employer, 5% employee
- The ForWard employee referral scheme – where you are rewarded with £2,000 for recommending other great people to join us
- An independent employee assistant programme for employees and their immediate families, including a supportive app and 24 hour helpline
- On-site canteen facilities serving freshly cooked hot meals and snacks all-day
- Fantastic team building and social events, including our summer family day and Christmas parties
- Death in service at 4 times your annual salary
- Overall responsibility for competence assurance, training, learning and development
- Supporting the HR team in implementing Learning management systems. Maximising the functionality and accessibility for our people to support their ability to manage their training and development
- To create, maintain and evaluate a new competency matrix which will be used to communicate what each person needs to be trained and their status.
- Design and maintain induction programmes
- Reviewing and maintaining eLearning platforms.
- Ensure that the course content accurately reflects the product version to which it relates
- New starter onboarding plans
- Taking a strategic view on learning, creating, and designing material to support the business’ competence and people development needs.
- At least 3 year’s experience in an L&D role
- Experience in working in a process/manufacturing environment where competence assurance and safety management are business priorities.
- Competent use of an LMS and its functionality
- Degree educated
Interested? Apply today!