Holiday Cottages Property Adviser
This is a new role in our Keswick office in the Lake District to help support our client’s continued growth in the region. The main purpose of the role is as follows:
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries for the Lake District
- Contact suitable leads with the objective of securing an appointment for the New Business Team
- Find and generate new leads through research for the Lake District
- Complete income appraisals for both prospective owners and estate agents
- Achieve daily and monthly KPI’s of calls and appointments
- The ability to meet new owners face to face and communicate our owner proposition effectively
- Maintain our database including updating existing information, cleansing unsuitable or expired records
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members
- Achieve the monthly and annual target for appointments.
- Sell the benefits of holidaycottages.co.uk and relevant regional / lifestyle brands as a holiday letting agent
- Providing help and support to prospective owners enquiring about our services or looking for assistance with holiday home letting, including geographical knowledge.
- Document all conversations on Salesforce to provide an accurate record of discussions held
- Correctly input appointments into the diary so all relevant information is detailed in the standard format including accurate directions and travel times
- Ensure GDPR requirements are adhered to and confidential information is stored and processed in the correct way
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained
- Act & react responsibly in accordance with the company values
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude that portrays Travel Chapter as the holiday letting agent of choice and market leader
- Maintains good communication and working relationships with New Business Managers
- Front of house responsibilities to greet and handle any enquiries if a customer, owner or prospective owner calls into the Keswick office.
Knowledge, Skills and role requirements
- Thorough geographical knowledge of the Lake District including popular tourist attractions
- Motivated and able to show initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- Team player and able to foster professional relationships with colleagues, both in the office and remotely based
- Outstanding communications skills both verbal and written and be able to influence people
- Sound knowledge of telephone system (MIcollab)
- Good IT skills and able to proficiently use relevant applications and databases including; Salesforce, Microsoft applications and Google Maps
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Sound knowledge of the company including terms and conditions of engagement, being conversant with the website including White Label sites, and understanding how different departments function
- Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis and when required
- Experience of working on the telephone and cold calling
- Experience of working within the Holiday Letting Industry
- Ability to be able to memorise relevant statistics and Key Features
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact King Recruit who act as the recruitment partner on this vacancy.