Property New Business Manager
We’re seeking a commercially driven New Business Manager who will be responsible to drive both property acquisition and revenue for the North Cornwall/South Devon area.
The role will require an ability instant rapport building and closing skills. A background in holiday lettings, lettings or residential sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful candidate must be a results-driven and motivated individual focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- £300 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members
- To take on properties to a good 4/5 star standard
- Meet and exceed the number of properties tasked to be signed up, revenue the properties will bring in. Work towards standard contract terms.
- Work towards attending at least 6 new appointments per week. Self generates new appointments, make 2nd follow up appointments as well as attend appointments secured by the Property Advisors.
- Manage and exceed the Owners expectations by adhering to the departments SLA’s.
- Fully understand competitors, the market, internal brands, regional performance indicators within your area/region.
- An in-depth understanding of the company’s owner proposition and USP’s.
- Maintain a clean pipeline of qualified opportunities to convert.
- Provide regular feedback to lead generation team on the quality of leads and appointments.
- Annual & Quarterly Performance Reviews – Appointments, revenue, properties signed up. Terms of sign up. Quality of properties.
- Use time effectively and efficiently; set and manage objectives and goals and evaluate these results. Remain calm under pressure.
- Represent the business during all visits and while attending necessary functions and county shows
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Good IT including excel, numeracy and literacy skills
- Results-driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience of field-based sales and remote working.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when required.
- Experience in managing a range of customers.
- Good geographical knowledge of the area you are aligned to
- A problem solver/able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to self motivate.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently.
- Experience of using CRM systems to manage sales process and pipeline of opportunities.
- Knowledge of the holiday letting industry would be advantageous
- Experience of photography
- An eye for interior design
If you wish to discuss further or apply please contact King Recruit or apply now!