Property New Business Manager – Isle of Wight
Join one of the UK’s leading holiday let companies and help them develop their portfolio!
Are you an experienced New Business Manager with the ambition to grow and develop your business? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the Hampshire lettings market? If you have a passion for property and people and want to work a Monday to Friday position carrying out appointments in beautiful destinations, then this may well be the role for you…
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive New Business Manager to step in and take ownership of this key area and utilise your existing portfolio as well as your negotiation skills to grow your client base.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous Commission Scheme.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- £500 per year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands.
- 25 days holiday per year + 1 extra paid day off for your or special persons birthday.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A relaxed, friendly work environment.
- Time for training and self-improvement.
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
Your core duties will include:
- Drive organic property acquisition through identifying and signing up high quality properties in high-demand locations.
- Ensure each new property is presented in the best possible light including descriptions, photography and accurate pricing.
- Develop partnerships with relevant local businesses that will result in referrals and support organic growth, such as estate agents, developers, trades, and cleaning companies.
- Deliver a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means, including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling, exhibitions and events.
- Collaboration with the respective property account manager to ensure a smooth transition of the owner/property with a detailed strategy and recommendations for improving performance.
- Collaboration with the Property Recruitment team, to provide regular feedback on the quality of leads and appointments.
- Collaboration with the New Business Support team to ensure a smooth onboarding process of new properties.
- A key focus on KPIs to ensure targets for the number of appointments, properties signed up and revenue generated are achieved.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
- Experience of field-based sales and remote working
- Ability to understand and interpret data, using internal tools to accurately develop revenue projections and pricing strategies
- Commercially astute to negotiate the best possible contractual terms Good geographical knowledge of the area you are aligned to
- A problem solver with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to self-motivate
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience of using CRM systems (Salesforce preferably) to manage sales process and a pipeline of opportunities
- Good IT including Excel, numeracy and literacy skills
- Full clean driving licence
If you have the experience to take on a role such as this, then we would love to hear from you!