Senior Commercial Copywriter
The Travel Chapter Group, incorporating holidaycottages.co.uk and other holiday cottage acquired brands, is an award-winning holiday letting company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK. We pride ourselves on our extensive and varied portfolio of properties, and always strive to exceed the expectations of our holidaymakers and property owners alike. With over 300+ staff across the UK and a thriving portfolio of 6000+ properties across the UK, you can expect to work in a progressive and agile team.
We are looking for a senior/commercial copywriter within The Travel Chapter Marketing team. You’ll be joining a great team of hardworking and dedicated individuals in a company who have been nominated for, and also won, a number of coveted awards. Combine this with the opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking business whilst also enjoying the fantastic North Devon location.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Travel Chapter Employee Rewards – exclusive staff discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Exclusive staff holiday discounts
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Regular social and team events
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
- Time for training and self-improvement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Excellent written skills and the ability to produce high-quality content for a variety of brands and audiences
- Excellent proofreading skills with fine attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Able to give constructive feedback to colleagues
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work to rigid deadlines
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and picture editor programs
- Adaptable writing style – able to assimilate to a variety of tones of voice and formats
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated and proactive approach to work
- Exceptional time management
- Able to work well in a team
- Marketing background or relevant transferable skills
- Writing and researching high-quality copy for multiple holiday cottage brands
- Writing both B2B and B2C content (long and short form) across a variety of platforms. This will include:
- – website copy;
- – social media material;
- – marketing material and advertorials
- – direct mail
- Proofing and editing existing and new content
- Proofing material from all elements of the business to ensure it is flawless
- Contributing creative ideas to projects and PR campaigns
- Offering help and support to the wider team
- Organising and prioritising daily tasks in relation to wider business goals
- Uploading guides and blogs to all websites using the CMS
- Optimising all digital content based upon data insights in order to drive increased performance
- Sourcing, resizing and uploading images to support written copy
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please contact King Recruit who are acting as recruitment partner for this vacancy.