Tech Consultant – Wanted!
If IT/Digital feels like your second language and you’re passionate about the rapid pace of technology advances, then this is a fantastic opportunity to have an impact on the Southwest hiring market.
We are looking for an exceptional sales driven professional who is not only really passionate about their sector but also passionate about recruiting the best talent.
King Recruit started in September 2015. Our client base covers the whole of the South West region. Our clients are typically growing SME’s and our candidates are career driven professionals looking for their next strategic career move.
Our vision is “to enhance the growth of careers and business with strategic recruitment excellence”
Following another successful year of trading in 2017, we are expanding our proposition in the South West in 2018 and we’re looking for a really driven individual who wants to grow with us.
In this new and exciting position, you will hold full responsibility for growing and developing the technical division. With regular business development, marketing and networking activity, the role will involve targeted candidate introductions, meeting and winning clients, gaining instructions on assignments, managing client recruitment campaigns and finding relevant material with which to market to your target audience.
Positioning yourself as a ‘go-to’ recruiter who understands IT or has the resourcefulness to learn emerging technologies and terms, you will manage and grow your candidate sector of expertise which will involve everything from searching, sourcing, screening, interviewing and introducing candidates to active and prospective clients.
As we are an independent agency, we have adopted a flexible and more modern approach to recruitment without the barriers of working for a large corporate – therefore if you want your ideas heard and want to make a serious contribution to the growth of this business, this is a great time to join our passionate team.
Your skills and experience:
- 3 + years experience within a recruitment agency environment and/or 3 years+ experience in your area of expertise e.g. IT with some involvement in recruiting staff.
- Ideally you will have gained experience in recruiting more senior and specialist positions or sectors.
- Highly desirable: Executive Search or working on retained / exclusive assignments.
- You will have a demonstrable track record in achieving consistent sales revenue and results, and have the evidence to prove it!
- Driving and growing a division is at the heart of this position, and therefore we are seeking someone who has the tenacity, drive and commitment to achieve great results.
- Good local knowledge of the Southwest would be of strong benefit as would a network of good contacts in your chosen specialism/sector.
- We are seeking someone with strong self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, confidence and good commercial awareness.
- Proven administration skills and experience essential, complemented by a highly organised and methodical approach.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office: Word and Excel.
- MS PowerPoint and producing presentations or key business information would be beneficial.
- Working with CRM / Databases and data management essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
What’s on offer:
Full Time position. 37.5 hours per week, with the option of 1 day working from home
Laptop, mobile and expenses
Salary: £40-£45K OTE. A competitive basic salary is offered, and will depend on your level of experience.
Location: Pynes Hill, Exeter
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Covering Letter (essential) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th March at 12pm. Interviews: Thursday 8th March-15th March.