Our client is looking to hire an Engagement Coordinator to join their growing team. This role will be working alongside the engagement team across exciting new initiatives and projects.
Salary & Benefits
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous holiday
- Childcare voucher
- You will be coordinating projects for the engagement team, ensuring timelines and tasks are monitored/reported on.
- You will manage/monitor innovative data-driven experiments with all mobile app products to find ways to improve app user engagement levels.
- You will assist the Product Manager with the implementation and running of new analytics and messaging tools across all our products
- You will work with the rest of the team to ensure all app users receive a consistent communication style and tone of voice.
- You will contribute to the continued development of the team, company and products.
- You will coordinate the monthly app user newsletters.
- You will cover for the Engagement Executive when away.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner are essential
- Computer literacy skills are essential to be able to support our customers as effectively as possible.
- Experience with project management/coordination would be desirable
- Prior experience working in a customer-focused role is preferable
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and able to manage own time
- Comfortable using own initiative to further projects/tasks
- Confident and able to talk to customers over the phone and by email
- Able to communicate confidently with all levels of staff within the business
- Personable and outgoing, with a good sense of humour
- Enthusiasm and interest in digital products
Interested? Apply today!